Πληροφορίες

Η φωτογραφία μου
Athens, Greece
Just a blog about everything from books to music to my favourite show and all.. Hit the ''About me'' :)

Παρασκευή 1 Απριλίου 2011

Why we afraid so much the idea of Death?

Loosing recently my grandmother in the age of 88 i started thinking again why i personally i am afraid the idea of Death?

I was thinking about it since yesterday since funeral and the service and meeting with relatives are all gone and shorted and sitting back in the couch of my house pretending i was watching tv.

Why people afraid the idea of Death?Is it because it is one of the only thing that we dont know what is happening after we are dying?

I guess Death is the normal thing the most normal thing that suppose to happen and we cant avoid it.But since we cant avoid it why we get depressed with the idea of it?

My grandmother was 88 and i am now 30s and i cant stop thinking her last hours how she must felt.Did she scared?Did she sence she and everyone else is close to death?

I am trying to understand and find a confort to a big question which i guess i wont find any solution to it. I am not shy to say that i am afraid i am pretty much afraid the idea of dying and then not to be able to open my eyes.My mother keep saying that it is like closing our eyes and go to sleep.

Having the idea of closing our eyes and never wake up again it is just depressing.Having to know that we are ashes to ashes and dust to dust whats the meaning trying to make our lifes better since we are all going to die and never come back?

Is it something after death?Are we going somewhere?Are we meeting old friends and relatives that we knew and hoped to meet them because we missed them?

Are we going to Heaven and to be judge from a higher ''creature'' called God or we ended in Hell?

Is there is something after Death?Where our souls going through after death?Is it so simple to stop existing anymore?

2 σχόλια:

  1. I think people are scared of it because they don't know what will happen. The fear of the unknown is very common, and probably the reason why.

    As to your other questions, I think it is only when we experience it ourselves that find find out. One of the great mysteries of life ...

    But if you talk to people of all religions you will find very different answers from each.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I am not a religion person never thought i belong to those groupies of ''blind'' (some of them at least) people!It is just occupied me that thought and if i am the only one who fear something like that.

    It is not about getting answers for those subjects!I know everyone believes different and all but all i am asking is why?why with every bold in each letter W H Y?

    I understand that few people want to rceive answers in some questions but is it because we dont have an answer to this is is really something to be afraid of?

    Thank you for the comment

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή